Friday, January 4, 2008

this is just the beginning!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uADgHFntj4I "Please dont go" this is the song from a group "No Mercy". One of my favourites recollected yeterday night while talking to a friend and reliving old melodies. I've started wondering if music enhances the spirit or the other way round. I bet, these are the best days of my life. I quote my good friend Owen here who is also going through his best days of life far in the US of A.

And this is just the beginning... beginning of my blogging. With due respect to my other great blogger friends sowmya, pramod, sri, naren and others who dont know me very well. Just wait. I'm there soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, what is your favourite pick - that one song which is going to lift your spirits high.

No comments: