Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Short movies and BRTFF

I'm all excited about this weekend. Coming Saturday, BRTFF has a long day movie screening of short movies. Here's the link for more details http://www.brtff.com/brtff6

I have developed this passion for short movies for quiet sometime now. From first, my interest has been in art movies though I enjoy the mainstream movies too. It was sometime in August/September 2003 I was part of collective chaos - an amateaur short movies club that used to screen movies once in fortnight and also discuss about the movie. Babu, the brain behind this was a very creative ingenious short movie maker. I had good time while I was part of that group. The group still exists in yahoo and I just rejoined.

However, looking forward to the weekend to catch up on all the lost short movies which otherwise is not accessible for private viewing. Lets see how it goes.

No comments: